- Online in 2021
North American Stainless Steel Market Webinar 2021 (Online)
It was all about Covid-19 in 2020 and the question how this pandemic was influencing the market for stainless steel products. As it is not possible to meet personally at this stage, we are offering this online webinar.
In 2 ½ hours we provide a 360° review of the status quo and outlook for the stainless steel market: News and trends of the North American as well as global stainless steel markets.
The following issues that are on everybody’s mind will be discussed in detail during this seminar:
- How does the pandemic impact the market in individual end use segments?
- Who are the losers and are there winners as well?
- How are prices expected to develop in 2021?
- How flexible are stainless steel producers to react to these circumstances?
- How does the pandemic affect global trade flows?
- Protectionism and trade restrictions - what is the impact for North American markets?
- What is the outlook for raw materials (scrap, nickel, chrome)
- Comparison of the different production technologies under cost and sustainability (CO2) perspectives
The event is interactive. You will have the possibility to ask questions during the seminar or to send us the questions beforehand and we will try to answer them.
Book now, so you don't miss this unique event
We are looking forward to meeting you virtually!